By the end of the course, students are expected to:
- understand the statistical assumptions underlying regression analysis, and when they are appropriate;
- be able to understand, interpret and evaluate data analysis performed by others;
- be able to construct basic forecasting models;
- become familiar with one of statistical software (R or STATA).
- Teacher: Giuseppe Ragusa
We will explore different design and management principles
and models, taking into account the current economic
At the end of the class students will gain skills on the basic principles of business organization design both at a macro and micro level.
The course should be especially useful for students who hope to be:
- Consultants helping companies develop effective organizational designs.
- Entrepreneurs looking to leverage organizational design to create strategic advantage for their companies.
- Managers inventing new ways of organizing work and managing people to achieve their visions in any kind of organization.
- Teacher: Roberto Dandi
The objectives of the course are the introduction to basic financial instruments in the bond and in the stock market, as well as to the risk associated with them. The valuation of the financial assets and their risk will be quantitative, using the necessary mathematical tools.
- Teacher: Roberto Renò
Understanding of the economic rationale behind the formulation of legal rules. Up to date training on the current approach to public decision-making in several fields. The students will be exposed to ongoing policy problems, mostly related to EU legislation. Fundamentals of business and company law with reference to Italian, English, US, German jurisdictions.
- Teacher: Sabrina Bruno